Friday, March 27, 2015

Model Review - Max Mini Nuclear Guns


I ordered my fusion guns from Max Mini about a month ago, and I am excited to announce that they just arrived in the mail yesterday. Eager to see these guns in the hands of wolves, I set out immediately to begin constructing a Meltagun Grey Hunter using this new bit. I must say, I am more than pleased with the results. The resin that Max Mini uses is hard enough to keep its shape and beautiful details, but soft enough that I was easily able to manipulate the guns for conversion. My favorite part about the weapons was that there was no bubbling or bend to the guns themselves and the packaging for the item was simple yet highly efficient. I love the look of the guns themselves as well. They are close enough to Games Workshop’s model design as to not be confused with another gun, yet different enough to turn heads. These truly are gorgeous bits. The only downside to these models is that they come as just guns with no hand on barrel so a little bit of cutting will generally be needed. However, this was not so much of an issue for the wolf models that I have considering I still had quite a bit of the “two handed bolter” setup arms. A quick snip of the handle and handle grip bar for the guiding hand to slip into and the gun fits beautifully into place. I highly recommend checking out Max Mini’s line of bits, for if the quality of their bits continues then they are a steal all over the place. These guns came in a set of 6 for ~7.50 USD + shipping. Happy hunting brothers. 

Below are some images of the guns in action. More to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment